Over 80 international experts will join us in 2017 to share their expertise on how the industrial IoT is changing every aspect of business as we know it.
● Find out about expanding and shifting industry boundaries: how IoT technologies are changing competition
● Interoperability: The importance of allowing interoperability of devices in the world of IoT and how far away are we from a universal standardisation? Discussing the implementation of open source and open standards
● Know what it takes to safeguard enterprise data: Tailor your proposition to respond to the security concerns that preoccupy enterprise customers today
● Cloud: IoT is all about platforms and applications. How can the cloud enable IoT innovation?
● Robotics: Find out how IoT technologies and robotic “devices” intersect to provide advanced robotic capabilities, along with novel applications, and new business and investment opportunities
● The human factor: The Internet of Things and Humans involves new ways of thinking about how humans and things cooperate differently when the things get smarter
● Rethink the technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: How smart, connected products are changing companies
● Meet the business leaders with real-world use cases of IoT in action: Build the business case for IoT using ROI metrics that warrant investment
● Uncover the investment priorities of C-Level execs from industry: Identify which devices, applications and services offer the greatest revenue potential today
● Master the data-driven business models that create new revenue streams: Turn product data into insight
● Discover the possibilities opening up with the convergence of the digital and physical world