Manages projects to improve the overall effectiveness a function’s Functional Excellence. Manages the design, development and implementation of tools and processes which facilitate the achievement of functional excellence. Partners with functional leadership to identify functional process and talent gaps, and develops improvement plans. Coordinates and monitors the execution of the improvement projects for a given area.
- Drives improvement projects in common functional processes, tools, and people across DBU is partnership with Global leaders.
- Identifies key functional processes, determines key measures, for assigned area.
- Documents common aspects of key functional processes and works to ensure that processes, tools, and people associated with these processes are available and capable.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of Statements of Functional Excellence, functional scorecard with measures of functional excellence, and skills matrix of required competencies for the function.
- Manages the development and maintenance of the Functional Assessment Checklist which is used to identify gaps in functional excellence implementation.
- Manages sub component of Functional Talent Management processes.
- Manages the communication process for the function (implementation of the communication strategy)